College of Philadelphia seeks to hire a Serials Librarian (Full-time
Faculty Position) at the Main Campus Library, beginning Fall 2013, to
provide public service activities in a culturally diverse environment.
strong interpersonal skills; knowledge of general reference resources
and interviewing skills; demonstrated experience with electronic
databases, library automation, formal library instruction in an
automated classroom setting, and an articulated philosophy of teaching.
successful candidate must have proven Serials experience, using an
integrated library system with a minimum of 3 years professional
experience in an academic library.
Experience with Millennium Integrated Library System.
Special Instructions to Applicants
- Interested persons should complete an online application.
- Cover letter of interest and CV/resume REQUIRED.
- Names and contact information of 3 professional referenced REQUIRED.
- Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
College of Philadelphia is an affirmative action, equal opportunity and
equal access employer. The College encourages applications from
individuals from traditionally under-represented groups.