Fulltime – No third party resumes – Bachelors Degree required.
100% travel M-F required
85-108kDOE for Consultants
professional services firm is seeking a highly skilled and experienced
Web content Managers and Consultants with 3 years experience with Day
CQ, Adobe CQ or SDL Tridon a web content management system. Needs to
have strong experience with web content and some experience with web
analytics, site search, search engine optimization and digital asset
management. Needs to be very hands on technically and have strong
project and direct management over web content preferable in a client
- Design and develop web content management solutions for multi-channels solutions (online, mobile, etc.).
- Developing web content management templates, tagging structures, taxonomy, workflow, publishing, SEO.
- Designing web content management to support the non technical support of creative branded sites across web and mobile channels.
- Internationalization and localization frameworks.
- Integrate listening platforms and social networks.
- Designing executing robust troubleshooting procedures.
and resolving technology integration problems with Digital Asset
Management systems, Commerce systems, 3rd party, and Legacy systems.
- 2-3 years. developing web content management systems with Day CQ5, ADOBE CQ or SDL Tridon.
- 3 years. experience with one or more of the following:
- Site search (eg Autonomy, Endeca)
- Search engine optimization.
- Digital Asset Management
- Web analytics (eg Adobe, Omniture, WebTrends, CoreMetrics)
- Localization and Translation Providers/Systems.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Must be willing to travel 100% (M-F)
New York, NY, United States of America
85-108k Depending On Experience
1/2/2013 8:04:25 AM