LAC Group seeks an experienced Records Management Specialist (III) in Philadelphia, PA to work at a large, well-known federal agency. The Manager is responsible for the operation of contracted records management programs, records centers, docket centers, and other ongoing information service functions. This position would offer full benefits.
- Supervise contract staff such as Records, Docket Information Specialists and others
- Assist with contract management procedures and contract deliverables, planning and program development, analysis of records, docket, and information management problems, and design of strategies and procedures
- Perform technical duties as required, including, but not limited to: records information service; docket management service; development of procedures; collection and inventory management; organization and classification; indexing and abstracting; training staff in records, records centers, dockets, docket centers, and other information services procedures; database development (using Agency-approved off the shelf software) and utilization, such as use of the Federal Docket Management System (FDMS).
- Areas of Specific Focus:
- Including but not limited to performance of the following areas: Training, outreach, new technology awareness, web pages, procedures manual, virtual records, classification; disposition, serve as local administrator to ECM records software/system and assist with roll-out, implementation, training, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in library/information science AND three (3) years of experience
- Experience with Versatile (Enterprise Content Management system also called the ECM), a plus
- Experience with Lotus Notes, a plus
- Experience working with Federal Records, a plus
- A background in environmental/earth sciences, a plus
Apply at: http://goo.gl/9nbYz