TD Ameritrade is looking for Research & Content Strategy Analyst who will be responsible for monitoring the research data and functionality provided to customers via the TD Ameritrade website to ensure quality. The Analyst will also be responsible for producing monthly and ad-hoc strategic analytical reports, developing presentations, and maintaining web usage stats
The Online Engagement group (OEG) is responsible for the strategy and growth of the TD Ameritrade online channel via tdameritrade.com, and is made up of the following business groups: Research & Content, Online Channel Strategy, Analytics and Online Communities. The Business Analyst will report to the Senior Manager, Research & Content. The Analyst will work with key stakeholders – including Product, Technology, Marketing, Retail Distribution, and third-party vendors – to accomplish tasks that help facilitate enhancements to the Research & Ideas area of the TDAmeritrade.com. This role will be responsible for monitoring the research data and functionality provided to customers via the TD Ameritrade website to ensure quality. The Analyst will also be responsible for producing monthly and ad-hoc strategic analytical reports, developing presentations, and maintaining web usage stats to gain insight into how clients use research and to ultimately help drive research content strategy. At times the role will be required to assume responsibility for the management of small projects.
- Produce monthly dashboards on client usage of research content.
- Create and present quarterly dashboards that tie research usage with market trends for senior management.
- Create and maintain weekly/monthly/ad-hoc customer analysis reports (Ex. cross site/platform utilization, web experience, client segmentation, etc.)
- Create and deliver presentations that identify trends in client and web data to help develop actionable recommendations aimed at enhancing TD Ameritrade’s client experience and content offering.
- Leverage data to help with the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Work with vendor(s) and internal partners to support the development of web enhancement project requirements.
- Work with vendor(s) and internal partners to support and test the execution of web enhancements.
- Develop new web enhancement ideas.
- Work with the team to prioritize defect fixes, small projects, and web enhancements, and communicate with vendors to help manage initiatives.
- Check website for web functionality and performance/fundamental data defects daily.
- Investigate defects submitted by clients daily.
- Work with the vendor(s) and internal partners to ensure defect fixes are prioritized and implemented appropriately.
- Collect and analyze information regularly about competitive offerings to ensure TDA maintains a competitive edge.
- Present competitive findings to help drive meaningful discussions around site/platform enhancements.
- Analyze potential new research content additions in terms of accuracy, timeliness, usability, relevancy, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- 2+ years related experience
- Must have a strong understanding of the financial marketplace and instruments; including stocks, bonds, ETPs, options, and mutual funds
- Should have an interest in technology
- Must be able to solve problems creatively and sometimes independently
- Must be a quick learner (many projects will require the Analyst to learn new skills and/or programs quickly)
- Should have the ability to think and operate beyond scope of responsibility
- Should possess project management skills
- Must have strong quantitative and analytical skills / should have experience gathering and analyzing data to identify trends
- Must have excellent presentation and persuasive skills
- Must be detailed oriented and have a strong ability to multitask
- Must be a team player, but also have the ability to work independently
- Should be comfortable providing feedback and ideas in group meetings
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point) Google Analytics and SQL
- Series 7 preferred but not required